Telephone: 07960 344 399 Email: nirav@PropVestment.com DOB: 18th December 1987
London School of Economics & Political Sciences
BSc Hons Management September 2006 – June 2009
Key Modules: Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Accounting & Finance, Psychology and Behavioural Science, Principles of Finance, Econometrics and Processes of Management
Overall result: Upper Second Class Honours
A-Levels: Mathematics A, Economics A, Physics A, (Geography As-level B). Sept 2004 – June 2006
GCSE’s: 6A*: Mathematics, Double Science, French, Geography, and Business Studies
4A: Gujarati, Art, English, English Literature Sept 1999 – June 2004
Founder August 2010 – present
- An online Property blog, www.PropVestment.com
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
CAREducation Trust (Charity Registration: 1071963)
Coordinator & Africa Projects Lead October 2010- Present
UK based charity founded in 1997 with the goal to give every child the right to an education, working in India, Kenya, Ghana, Uganda, Nepal and more.
- Led volunteer trips to East Africa including ascending Mount Kilimanjaro, and India, which raised over £80,000.
- Founded the Youth Team with the objective to raise awareness and provide professional support on projects. Utilising skills from work place and education to modernise the charity. This has now grown into annual university volunteering trips in various states in India.
- Complete re-design of Website, online collection systems, and the introduction of Social Media as publicity tool for the charity.
- Identifying, vetting and securing projects in Kenya and Uganda. Liaising with partner organisations on the ground to ensure monitoring and reporting back to donors and stakeholders.
- Advise on building planning and design when funding building of hostels, labs and classrooms at projects sites.
LSE Property Investment Society
Vice President December 2006 – June 2009
- Organised Events with Property Investment firms like Jones Lang La LaSalle, DTZ and CBRE.
- Senior Editor of society bi-annual publication with articles of real estate affairs, learnt to use Quark publishing software.
- Conducting meetings weekly with core committee, discussing objectives and tasks and allocated responsibilities to others, supervising that tasks were completed punctually. Improved leadership and communication skills.
Languages: English (native), Gujarati (native), French (basic), Hindi (basic).
- Adventurist, drove a rickshaw 1200km across India, visiting schools and raising over £30,000, climbed Mount Kilimanjaro raising over £50,000 and most recently in 2015 completed Tough Mudder UK.
- Awarded the “Oshwal Achievement Award” in 2014 for selfless service and voluntary work conducted for CAREducation Trust and inspiring the local youth to give back to society.
REFERENCES – available upon request